SB Interlab Company Limited
SB Interlab Company Limited is committed to doing business with honesty, legally, morality and ethically, as well as having a sincere working process. Uphold the righteousness, this is considered a duty to all executives and employees. The company adheres to the code of ethics towards individuals, related to the Company as follows:
1. The company will maintain the interests of the customers, by producing good products and providing good service. It is valuable in terms of price and quality with standardized production, safety and maximum satisfaction.
2. The company will maintain credibility and reliability, and will keep personal information of our customers securely, it will not be published for use in other ways.
3. The company will treat customers fairly in all cases.
.1. The company recognizes that employees are valuable resources of the organization. The company is determined to recruit and hire knowledgeable personnel to work. Considering the suitability of personnel allocation to suit the nature of the job.
2. The company will encourage and support employees to develop knowledge and experience, by providing employees to receive training to continuously develop their potential appropriately and take any opportunities to advance under the allocated budget.
3. The company must provide compensation for employee benefits and welfare, without taking advantage of employees or any dispute to suit the position of the job and the amount of work done.
4. The company has responsibility to ensure that employees have the opportunity to advance in their careers appropriately, by taking into account of the qualifications in various aspects of employees such as knowledge, abilities, experience, personality, credibility, trust, in addition to the positions and duties that the company has.
5. The company will respect the human rights of employees and will take care of the welfare and safety of every employee's life and allow all employees to work in a good atmosphere and environment.
6. The company will treat all employees fairly in all cases.
Responsibility to partners
- The company will comply with the contract or various conditions, strictly agreed in the event that the conditions cannot be met will promptly notify partners to jointly consider a solution using the principle of reasonableness.
- The company will conduct business with fairness and will try to seek legitimate benefits. Together with the company's partners whether a contractor, seller, buyer, joint venture, or any other person doing business with the Company.
Responsibility to competitors
- The company will operate under the rules of a good competition.
- The Company will not seek confidential information of competitors by dishonest means or other improper methods.
- The company will not damage the reputation of its competitors with a malicious accusation.
Social and Environmental Responsibility
- The Company will operate its business with due regard for duties and responsibilities to society and the country.
- The company will focus on environmental protection, by considering the safety of the communities surrounding the Company in every place where the Company operates.
Conducting Business Properly
- The company adheres to the main principles of business operations, conduct business with honesty within the framework of the law morality and righteousness.
- Offering to give including accepting or agreeing to accept bribes in any form, it is an action that the company will not allow to happen to all employees in the organization.